Tree pruning is done for the same reasons you would trim your trees. In fact, tree running and tree trimming are often done simultaneously. They both help to reduce foliage cover and are key in maintaining the shape of your trees. These practices have also been proved again and again to reduce the chances of disease attacks as well as pests’ invasion. Having said that, do you think you have a reason for not pruning your trees?
Chula Vista Tree Trimming and Stump Grinding are the number tree services provider to consider for your gardening needs. From landscape designers to tree doctors, we have everyone on board. We do maintenance tasks as well as the initial land clearance.
We take pride in what we do because our clients have 100% trust in what we do. We have been in this industry for quite sometimes. Our professionals have gathered experience and great workmanship that enable them to take on any task. You think trimming or pruning an overgrown tree in your lawn is difficult? Hell no. We are not afraid of anything. Our machinery is what is behind that strong willpower that we have to courageous face challenges knowing that we are already winners.
Why carry out tree pruning?
- Prune your trees regularly to avoid maintain the aesthetic value of your lawn. An appropriate pruning will leave your trees with the right branches and shape. This adds value to your property.
- Prune trees to promote the plant’s health. Unpruned trees can easily harbor pests. Unpruned, or unmaintained trees, in other words, are prone to disease attacks
- Prune your trees for the safety of your family and property. Unpruned trees may have huge branches that can easily break and cause great damage and losses.
- Prune for security reasons. Bushy trees reduce visibility and this can cause a lot of security threats. Always keep the visibility of your home. You should be able to see through your trees.
Good pruning habits
As much as we have said that pruning is important and should be done, too much of it is unhealthy to the tree themselves. Our expert advice is that do less pruning more often. Are we confusing you with this paradoxical statement? We hope not. In general, what we mean is that prune the fewest number of branches to get that shape you desire. You should not remove more than ¼ of the branches. Why? It causes stress to your trees. Most of the tree leaves are located in the last ¾ of the crown. Removing them means that the trees will never get enough sunlight to carry out photosynthesis. When a tree cannot make sufficient food to sustain it, it ages out too early. Did you think it only happens to humans?
Hire experts at Chula Vista Tree Trimming and Stump Grinding who are aware of all these behaviors. We know when to prune and what to prune. It is not just a random exercise where you simply wake up one day and say that you want to prune your trees.
Contact us for tree pruning and other services as listed below.
- Tree Removal
- Stump Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Planting
- Tree Bracing andCabling
- Deep Root Injection
- Residential Tree Services
- Commercial Tree Services
- Stump Grinding
- Storm Damage
- Tree Doctor
- Emergency Tree Removal
- Tree Healthcare
- Land Clearing
- Tree Assessments
- Arborist Consultations
- Tree Cutting
- Palm Tree Trimming
- Palm Tree Removal
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities. However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises of the areas where we offer these services.
Feel free to place your order and receive your free quotation now!