Tree Bracing and Cabling
Many homeowners are very proud of their property. It feels very great to own a home. However, some of what you are doing at home to make it look even greater can turn against you. One such thing is the trees. Trees are colorful and very beautiful but can pose a serious threat to you and the property. That is why you will need some form of preventive measures to ensure that the home occupants and all that is within it are safe. You can deploy tree bracing and cabling to trees that have exhibited lines of weakness.
We are not going to take you through the process of tree bracing and cabling because we believe that you don’t want to be a tree expert or technician. Rather, we will highlight conditions that may compel you to do it. Bracing and cabling are almost similar practices that are done to add mechanical support to weak branches.
Why would a tree need cabling and bracing?
A number of factors can lead to tree bracing. We will quickly list them just to take the least amount of your reading time.
- An aging tree is potentially weak and can barely support its weight. If you still love it though, then you can support it through bracing or cabling.
- The growth pattern of a tree can also be abnormal. If this is the case, then you will have to give it some kind of support.
- Weight of branches, especially in trees that bear fruits. The crown and fruits can get too heavy to be supported by the trunk.
- Infestation either by insects or diseases can damage the tree structure making it unable to support itself.
- There are some trees that naturally have weak stems. If it is not a hardwood tree, then know that you will have to give it some kind of support.
Now that you are informed about what necessitates tree bracing and cabling, are you curious to know how you can tell your tree needs it? It is simple. A tree that requires any form of support visibly indicates it. You will see the tree leaning on one side or some branches hanging lower than normal. You can also spot cracks on the trunks and branch junctions. The sound of cracking is also a valuable piece of evidence that your tree is carrying an unbearable weight and must be supported sooner rather than later.
Chula Vista Tree Trimming and Stump Grinding company offer expert cabling services. We have people on the ground who are ready to extend the lifespan of your trees by adding the necessary support through cabling and bracing. Even if you are not sure whether your trees require support or not, just contact us. We will come to the site and do a detailed inspection. In the process, we will pinpoint trees that are potential dangers to you and your family.
Tree bracing and cabling is a very small fraction of the total tree services that we offer. Here is a full list of what we have on the menu.
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities. However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises the areas where we offer these services.
Feel free to place your order and receive your free quotation now!